Monday, August 18, 2014

8/18/14 ~ Sister Peng has moved to............



1)  Any fun plans for the day?  How are you feeling?
Well, I moved!  And I'm tired!

2)  Where are you moving to?
I am now in Taizhong in a place called Dong Hai

3)  Are you sad to leave Zhang hua?  I know that it was a very difficult area for you.  Perhaps your most difficult thus far.
I am really sad, and wish I didn't have to move.  But I'm sure this place will be fun.  I'll miss a lot of people.

 
4)  What is your best memory from Zhang hua?  What have you learned there?
I don't know if I have a best memory.  We just made our own fun, wherever we went.  I'll think of one later. 

5)  Did you ever get a chance to have mua wan?
Nope

6)  Are you still a FB missionary?  Nope.

*****************************
Dear Mum, Regan and Everyone else!!!
How is everyone?  How is the states? Taiwan is good.  Still hot.  So, anyways, this email is going to be short, since I don't have as much time as I would normally have.  Because.... I MOVED!  Okay, that wasn't really a surprise for anyone.  I pretty much knew I was moving for all of last move call.  But what I didn't know was that they would close my area!  So now Zhang Hua Third ward doesn't have any sister missionaries.  I left this morning and went to Taizhong and Sister Pope left to go down south to JiaYi.



I'm going to really miss Sister Pope.  She is definitely one of the funnest companions that I've had.  And I wish the best for her.  She didn't want us to separate, she says that I'm her favorite.  I feel loved! But hopefully we'll have time to see each other later in life, and have fun watching Doctor Who together and swapping mission stories. :P

And what was really fun about moving up to Taizhong is that I got to go up to the Mission 
Home/Office to meet my companion.  And since it was the move call, a whole bunch of missionaries were leaving and so they as well as a lot of other missionaries and members who just wanted to see them off were at the Mission Home.  So, I got to see Sister Fuller, Sister Schultz, Sister Park, and Sister Anderson etc.  So many people that I love! :D  It was so fun.  Like a mission party!  I'm now in the same Zone as Elder Dawson and Sister Anderson (who is our STL).

Also, my new companion seems really awesome! Her name is Sister Berrey.  Her hair is bright red! And I can tell she has a lot of faith.  I'll tell you more about her and our area once I get more settled in.

So, this week, the biggest thing was that we had another DuanChuan.  Sister Liu was so fun to be with.  She was cute and ALWAYS HUNGRY.  Her body has a very fast metabolism... Like... If she eats less than 5000 calories a day, she loses weight....  CRAZY! Anyways, she was awesome and has a great testimony.

Hmm.... Anything else...

Oh.... I really miss Zhang Hua.  I'm sad to leave, but it’s time to open up a new chapter.

Okay, I have to go and write the Mission President.  I love you all!

Love, Sister Nicholle Peng


No comments:

Post a Comment