Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goodbye!

Well, I logged into my Missionary Portal and this is what I saw:
Crazy, eh?  I am soo excited to report to the MTC tomorrow! But I'm also extremely nervous!  I think I'm finished packing... at least, I can't fit anything else in there.  I keep thinking that I have too much stuff, but I look at everything, and I know I'll use everything.  I just hope I haven't forgotten anything, because I don't think I have much more room.

Before I leave to Taiwan, I just want everyone to know that I have a testimony in the Living Christ and in our Heavenly Father.  I know that they love us, and that they want the best for us.  I know that Christ died for us, so that we can be made forgiven of our sins. I know that our Heavenly Father has given us prophets and apostles to give us revelation and to lead us through paths of righteousness.  I have a testimony in the Plan of Salvation, and I know its true.  I know that it was made so we could live, not only with our Heavenly Father for all of eternity, but also so we could live with our families.  I'm so thankful to have a loving family, as well as friends, and I'm grateful for their support and love in my life.

As I head out on this new chapter of my life, I know that the Lord will watch over me, and that he will guide me so I can be a tool in his hands.  I know that he has called me to teach of his love and his plan, so others may have the same joy in their lives as I find in mine.  I know that only through Christ can we be saved, and I know that as a missionary, my calling is to bring people unto Christ.  I am honored with the opportunity to serve, and I know I will strive my best to live worthily of my call.

Love,
Sister Nicholle Peng


P.S.  While I'm on my mission, my mom will post my weekly emails.  This way, I hope it'll be easier to have all my letters all in one place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment